Friday, December 4, 2009

Does anyone know where I could find the list of "Who's #1" Top 20 NBA Teams?

I caught the middle of ESPN Classic's tv series "Who's #1?" last night and the show was a ranking of the top 20 NBA Teams of All-Time. I have tried multiple searches to locate the list that they came up with and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find it? The show aired at 10pm ET on ESPN Classic Monday 6-4-07. I think that it first aired in 2005 though from what TV guide.com is reporting.



Thank you for any help.



Does anyone know where I could find the list of "Who's #1" Top 20 NBA Teams?nba playoffs 2007





ESPN.com



Does anyone know where I could find the list of "Who's #1" Top 20 NBA Teams?nba league pass ,nba teams



#1 was the 93 bulls 72-10 record
hi, try www.basketball-reference.com ,, hope this helps..
try this site www.basketball-reference.com
1. '98 bulls



2. boston celtics



3. 2002 lakers 15-1 in playoffs.



that's what i think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema