Friday, December 4, 2009

The results of yesterdays top 5 most disliked NBA teams poll?

21 of you responded, lettling me know your personal top 5 most disliked teams in the NBA. I tallied up the votes, and this was the final result:



1. LA Lakers, and Dallas Mavericks - 10 votes each



2. Miami - 9 votes



3. New York, and Detroit - 8 votes each



Interesting note: of the 30 teams in the NBA, all but 6 of them ended up on somebodies most disliked list. The six that didn't were:



Toronto, Chicago, Minnesota, New Orleans, Seattle, and Houston



The results of yesterdays top 5 most disliked NBA teams poll?nba standings





Apparently, four of the top five most disliked list are championship contender. I think, fans usually dislike a team that have failed their team in the past or is capable of stopping their team from advancing in the playoffs in the future. I think if the poll was done in MJ days, people would most likely dislike Bulls. I wonder why people dislike NYK?



The results of yesterdays top 5 most disliked NBA teams poll?nba referee ,nba teams



Dallas Mavericks



Dallas Mavericks



Dallas Mavericks



Dallas Mavericks



Dallas Mavericks



That's my top 5! I don't hate them because there good. I hate them because of....



coach....gay, temperamental, rude, and discouraging



team... annoying, and smartass remarks



owner... omg wat a retard



~hahahahah it felt great when G.S. won yesturday... dirk really was horrible! wow great game! Go G.S.!



I just don't like them! They are the only ones i Hate!



By the way im a major Cavs fan!



GO CAVS!



ooo yea and the Pistons are kinda annoying cuz they always beat my hometown team... CAVS!
Here's another vote for NY, so bump them up to #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema